Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Cute finds! #1


During those times when I feel the need to blow off the world and my responsibilities for a minute or two, I often "window shop" the web. I thought it would be cool to let you know about some of the cute things I come across and if you enjoy it, then maybe I can share my shopping addiction on a regular basis :)

1. Printed Mini My Little Pony iPad Case

Unicorns + technology + sparkles + pink = adorable (and right up my alley!). Shame I don't have an iPad Mini....

Check it out here.

2. Camera Bank

Who wouldn't want a funky and decorative way to store all your loose change (maybe it will help me to start saving for that designer handbag...). Urban Outfitters has some great homewares for those of you who are eclectic at heart.

Check it out here.

3. Cream Bow Palmwarmers

The bows on these "palmwarmers" (just found out that was a thing) add just the right touch of adorableness while still allowing me to be able to use my iPhone while wearing them. Score!

Check it out here.

4. STOCKHOLM Swivel easy chair

I fell instantly in love with this new chair from Ikea (am I the only one who gets ridiculously excited when the new Ikea catalog is released? Mine came in the mail yesterday). The best bit is that it swivels! I'm thinking about getting it in the beige for my room, though I love the yellow. It looks like sunshine in a chair.

Check it out here.

5. Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne

This online lust actually turned into a sneaky offline purchase earlier this week. I had such a good shopping experience that I'm going to blog about it. Look out for a delicious smelling post coming soon!

Check it out here.

What cute finds have you seen this week?


3 comments:

  1. That camera bank is so cute! I haven't got a cute find, but I ordered the Raisins palette from Estee Lauder, pretty excited about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking through the ikea catalog too... there's just something about that place!
    How exciting about your Jo Malone purchase :) I bought my first one when I was in London last year (English Pear and Freesia) but very nearly got the Nectarine Blossom! It's so exciting that we have it in David Jones now (although it's probably not going to be very good for my bank balance!
    Definitely keep doing these posts ... it's kind of like a mini haul without being a haul... :)

    Lauren
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gloves are sooo cute! I'm dying to try out some Jo Malone fragrances I think that one will be on my Christmas list for sure.

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete